Monday, April 27, 2009

Japanese Buffet - Umai Ya (Rate ****)














Last Saturday, I went for Japanese Buffet UMAI-YA at Damansara Uptown. The 1st moment I stand infront of the reataurant, I was freeze as I do not know how to enter into the shop. Thus i stood there and look around, finally found the special door to enter (the wood with many TALI) haha...
What a coincidence, the manager - Ms. Miki was my University senior. She recommend us few dishes for us to try...(did i mentioned that she's pretty and friendly?)


Frankly, I have to say that...this is the best & fresh Japanese Buffet i tried so far (Tenji YUCKY, Jogoya EOURK, Shogun/Saisaki ALAMAK) They will only serve after you order from the given menu list. Trust me, there's too much food for you to choose, and too little time (from 11:30 to 2:30) to eat~
By the way, since they cook only after you order, you may start ordering next round when the food on your table was half gone. As once youo stop, you will feel Full and cant eat much. (This is what I learn from past Buffet experince)


Unless you're SUMO size of ppl, orelse, a normal HUMAN BEING can only try about 50-60% from the menu list...I'm sorry to say that I cant remember what's the food haven been taken as my Japanese sucks! I just know Aishiteru, Gambate, Yamade thats all...haha...
I definitely will go for second time to try out "unfinished menu". The appetizer was great, main course delicious, sushi/sashimi damn nice, teppanyaki was OK only. Green tea ice cream nice, Wasabi ice-cream new taste but not my choice. There are free-flow beer available !!!
The price is RM48++ per pax, after tax around RM55 per pax which i think really worth and reasonable. For more info, you may log on http://www.umai-ya.com/ for more info.
**Hints** Four person/Six person going will be the best as everything comes in two, and some come in six. Two person cant try much choices.
Well, I gonna start diet now...damn~

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP